How is Find & Park revolutionizing parking?
Find a parking space is quick and stress-free with the new Find & Park feature.
We can predict where you are most likely to find a parking spot in the streets of Berlin and Amsterdam.
In this way, we make life easier for users and reduce the pollution generated by people searching for a parking spot. Everyone wins!
Finding a parking space is effortless and stress free
- We can tell you where you have the best chance of finding a parking spot.
- Pull over faster. Go directly to areas where there are plenty of parking spaces available.
- No more circling around the block to hunt for a parking spot. With Find & Park you save time, money and gas, plus you reduce your Co2 emissions.
How does Find & Park work?
High parking prediction accuracy based on dynamic and static data: we collect data from cars equipped with scanners (dynamic), signs and parking regulations (static). Our algorithm calculates a prediction of parking probability in hundreds of kilometres of streets across the city of Berlin and Amsterdam.
How do I use it?
The colours on the streets show the probability of available parking, with dark green being your highest chance of finding an available spot. Here’s how you switch on Find & Park:
1. Go to the app (make sure you have the latest version)
2. Tap the settings icon in map view
3. Select the Find & Park overlay
Where can I use it?
Looking for a parking spot ? Find & Park is now available and ready to use in Berlin and Amsterdam. You can see in-app the areas in the city centre and the surrounding neighbourhoods where the feature is available.
And what about the rest of Europe?
Hold on, we’re working hard to make Find & Park available in more cities. Coming soon!