Zug, 4 November 2019 – PARK NOW, parking solutions specialist, announces the launch of its parking application in Zug.
Since 2016, PARK NOW is helping Swiss residents and visitors to enjoy the benefits of a comfortable and stress-free parking experience from their smartphone.
The dematerialized parking payment application is now available in 11 Swiss cities, including Zurich in April 2019 and more recently Geneva since October 2019, positioning PARK NOW as the ultimate solution for urban mobility.
The advantages of the PARK NOW application are multiple.
- Unlike the purchase of tickets on the parking meter, billing occurs once the parking session is finalized.
- Parking time is recorded by the minute and can be stopped or extended at any time.
- By using the PARK NOW app, motorists can avoid fines and thus guarantee a fair price.
- The parking area is automatically detected via the mobile phone’s GPS and this feature is very popular with most users.
- Pre-registration of payment methods and registration numbers, instant geolocation, favorites management, and various customizable notifications all contribute to PARK NOW’s global success.
More information on https://ch.park-now.com/en/?post_type=location&p=3028&preview=true
About PARK NOW
PARK NOW has one goal: to revolutionize the parking industry by making it enjoyable, easy and hassle-free.
Since its founding in 2000 the PARK NOW Group has been the leading provider in the world for on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make parking smarter, simpler and effortless for drivers and operators, so that everyone can enjoy a delightful mobility experience whilst making our cities cleaner, healthier and more livable. Parking is not the end of a journey but the start of one. Our integrated parking solutions, also available in car, are used in more than 1.000 cities around the world and by more than 30 million users. Since February 2019 PARK NOW is part of the NOW Group (https://www.your-now.com/), a joint venture between BMW Group and Daimler, which is aiming to become the number 1 in innovative mobility solutions across the world. “We are combining our strengths to give people back their freedom and to give cities room to breathe again. Millions of registered users use our combined services in thousands of locations around the world” says Marc de Vries, CEO of the PARK NOW Group.
- PARK NOW, a brand of the BMW Group and Daimler AG, is an intuitive application that offers residents or visitors a connected and smoother parking experience.
- The application won the Grand Prize for Intertraffic Innovation 2018 and winner of the Smart Mobility category.
- The PARK NOW service is available in 11 countries, or 1,000 cities around the world, including 120 in Germany, 25+ in France, and 11 in Switzerland.
Our Group represent the parking brands PARK NOW, Parkmobile, Park-line and RingGo.
Catherine Kokar – Marketing Manager France & Switzerland
Tel : +41 26 508 70 47
Email : email@example.com